Combat Instinct Combat Instinct

This game means so much to me.

I remember playing this when I was 5 years old, back in 2000.

Believe it or not, this was the FIRST video game I ever played. This game right here, is my whole childhood.

This game has made me into a hard core nonstop gamer. This one game has defined everything about me.

May not seem like much now, but back when I was 5, this game completly blew me away.

Billy Blue Fish Billy Blue Fish

game is awesome!

And you people think its hard? THIS GAME IS SO EASY!

Raiden IIS - Part B Raiden IIS - Part B

amazing game, music is even better

dude, all i do is load this game, and listen to the menu music, thats it. Its so amazing. If your still alive, PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE MENU SONG. ITS SO GOOD

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

good but one bug

the right arrow key sticks! ruins the game. Please fix

Power Fox 4 Power Fox 4

Amazing

I througly remember playing almost every single game you ever sumbitted to newgrouunds years and years ago. When i was a kid, i loved your games. No one else has that special touch that you add to them. I love your style and how unique every single one of your games are. Never stop making these!

Combat Instinct 3 Combat Instinct 3

The nostalgia is awesome. :D

man, i can still remember playing the first game more than 10 years ago when i was in kindergaden. I loved it back then. I used to come home everyday and play this, it was my favorite game back then. I still love this game, and i still consider this one of the best games ever made just because of the nostalgia i get from this. Awesome work, and u haven't been active for a LONG time. When are you going to make something new??

Feed the King Feed the King

CAKE!!!

THIS GAME IS HILAROUS AND EPIC!!! I NEED MORE CAKE!!!

zombie horde ii zombie horde ii

how are you suppose to beat the game?

im on day 61, how many days are there?!?!?! or do u just survive forever? :'(

Enigmata: Genu's Revenge Enigmata: Genu's Revenge

glich...

right now the sound of the newgrounds logo keeps on looping, wtf?

Kidgamez responds:

That error should be fixed now. Btw, what operating system/browser are you using? I couldn't duplicate the error.

This is Why You're Fat This is Why You're Fat

wtf????

theres a guy on the mochi leaderboards his name is nomnomnom and he has 8,305,000, like that has got to be hacked, my best attempt is 5568, how do u possibly get your score to be that high??? Is there a trick that i am not aware of?

domreinalabaster responds:

No trick. I'm sure that's hacked. We're working on some anti cheat measures for the sequel, but really the only sure way to prevent hacking is to re institute stoning.